Accessibility Statement for YCT
Measures to support accessibility
YCT takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of YCT:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. YCT is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of yctorah.org. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on yctorah.org:
- Phone: 212-666-0036
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway East #2 The Bronx New York 10463
- Postal Address: 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway East #2 The Bronx New York 10463
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Accessibility of YCT relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
YCT assessed the accessibility of YCT by the following approaches:
In the event that any aspect of our website is inaccessible to you, please contact Ruthie Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created in NY using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.